Online Returns Policy
IMPORTANT: As of January 1, 2021 we have temporarily suspending product returns – in order to protect our employees and our customers from any additional risk, we will not be accepting returns of any merchandise until further notice.
With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Bohemian Harlem E-Gift Card. Bohemian Harlem does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit.
With limited exceptions, we do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
Online Returns Policy - Prior To 1/1/21
- U.S. Domestic - Please access our Online Returns Portal and start the returns process by purchasing a shipping label directly from us!
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 10 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Bohemian Harlem E-Gift Card.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our DC or corporate office.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Bohemian Harlem items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Exchanges for Online Purchases
Presently, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made online to be exchanged in-store as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via the Online Request Form. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Returning By Mail
For U.S. Domestic customers, we recommend that you return using our Online Returns Portal. For International customers, you may return by mail. To return by mail - Use your order packing slip to return by mail with the carrier of your choice. All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
Mail your return items to our Returns Department at the address stated below:
107 Hillside Ave
Hillside, NJ 07205